- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions Table of Contents
- Where do I get EmuDeck for Windows?
- Which Patreon tiers includes EmuDeck for Windows?
- I am subscribed to the Patreon, how do I receive support on Discord?
- Does EmuDeck for Windows include the same set of emulators as SteamOS?
- Will EmuDeck for Windows work on the ROG Ally? How about the Aya Neo?
- Is EmuDeck for Windows only available through Patreon?
- Can I install it on more than one device?
- What emulators are currently included with EmuDeck for Windows?
EmuDeck for Windows is only available through the Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/dragoonDorise
The "Early Access" and "EmuDeck Fan" tiers.
Read this Patreon article to link your Patreon account to your Discord, https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/212052266-Getting-Discord-access. After you have linked your Patreon account, you will have access to the Windows channel.
No, but more emulators are being added to EmuDeck for Windows over time.
Yes! EmuDeck for Windows also comes with per-device optimizations for handhelds like the ROG Ally and the Aya Neo.
Yes, as of today, EmuDeck for Windows is only available through Patreon. We are still considering how and when will EmuDeck be released to the public.
Visit the Supported Emulators page for more information.