A breakdown of the EmuDeck application and how to use its full suite of features.
- Getting Started with the EmuDeck Application
- Legacy Homebrew Games installation
- Sega Aspect Ratio
- NES & SNES Aspect Ratio
- 3D Aspect Ratio
- Gamecube Aspect Ratio
- CRT Shaders 2D
- CRT Shaders 3D
- LCD Shaders
- Update to latest EmuDeck configurations and optimizations for the various emulators and tools
- Reset emulators to EmuDeck's defaults
- Update emulators and tools to latest version
- Install advanced emulators like Xenia and Cemu (Native)
- Uninstall emulators and tools
Visit the EmuDeck Store page for more information.
Use Steam ROM Manager to add ROMs, tools, and emulators to your Steam library as non-Steam shortcuts. Launching Steam ROM Manager through EmuDeck will exit out of Steam and revert your Steam Deck to "Lizard Mode". In "Lizard Mode", use L2 to right click, R2 to left click, and the trackpad to move your cursor.
Visit Steam ROM Manager for more information.
Quickly update or reset your entire installation to the latest EmuDeck version.
Update or reset your entire installation to the latest EmuDeck version in custom mode.
- Validates that you have the correct BIOS
Visit the CloudSync page for more information.
Retroachievements adds "achievements to your favourite retro games." Visit the Retroachievements website for more information, https://retroachievements.org/.
Which emulators include Retroachievements?
- DuckStation (PlayStation 1)
- PCSX2 (PlayStation 2)
- RetroArch (Multi-System Emulator)
Check what's new with EmuDeck.